Today’s Deal: All Access to One Day University for $89
Take a break from the usual weekend fare and spend next Sunday immersed in inspiration and knowledge. Today on Pipeline, we have your chance to attend One Day University in New York City on Sunday, March 13. Valued at $249, this day pass allows you to sit in on seminars given by award-winning professors from top universities.
At One Day University, you register for up to six of the 13 available lectures. Each is designed to inform and inspire, whether it’s on your current passion or a subject matter you’ve longed to explore. Listen in on an Academy Award-winning producer explain how to use story-telling for effective communication. Make your next museum visit more impressive by studying the five paintings every art lover should know. Discover how new words enter the English language. Bone up on the philosophy of religion. Find out how modern genetics affects our everyday lives. Study the psychology of good and evil, and more.
Every carefully-researched subject is presented by a leader from one of the nation’s best schools, including Harvard, Columbia, Brown, and Cornell. After your One Day University experience, you’re sure to graduate to a higher level of personal best without ever having to write a paper or take an exam.
- The Magic of Story: Peter Guber—UCLA
- What Makes Great Music Great? Why We Like What We Like: Jeremy Yudkin—BU
- The Psychology of Good and Evil: Catherine Sanderson—Amherst College
- Understanding the Mind: How We Know What We Know: Safa Zaki—Williams College
- 400 Years of American Immigration: Separating Fact From Fiction: Sol Gittleman—Tufts University
- Five Paintings Every Art Lover Should See: Tina Rivers—Columbia University
- Does Our Government Still Work? The Problem with Republicans and Democrats: Jim Morone—Brown University
- The Philosophy of Religion: Matthew Bagger—Auburn University
- Should the First Amendment Really Protect Everyone? Faust Rossi—Cornell University
- Evolving English: How Surprising New Words Enter Our Language: Peter Laufer—University of Oregon
- What is Technology Doing to Our Brains? Jeff Hancock—Cornell University
- Why Design Matters: From Restaurants and Hotels to theatres and Museums: Tim Ventimiglia—Parsons School of Design
- Beyond Darwin: What Modern Genetics Teaches Us Now: Andrew Berry—Harvard University
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.