- Today is Super Tuesday, when 16 different Democratic party primaries and caucuses happen on the same day.
- Decision Desk HQ has declared former Mayor Mike Bloomberg as the winner of American Samoa’s caucus, which accounts for six pledged delegates.
- We’ll have up-to-the-minute live vote counts and results happening in real-time updating automatically.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Decision Desk HQ has declared former Mayor Mike Bloomberg as the winner of American Samoa’s caucus.
American Samoa caucus results:
Catch up on live coverage from the primary:
While you wait for American Samoa results to come in, head over to our main Super Tuesday post to follow all the action.
Live Super Tuesday results:
- Decision Desk HQ projects that former VP Joe Biden will win the North Carolina primary. Follow along with results from the Democratic primary for US Senate in North Carolina and other down-ballot races here.
- Decision Desk HQ has called Sen. Bernie Sanders as the winner of Vermont’s primary and Biden as the winner of Virginia’s primary.
- Power outages have been reported at some Los Angeles polling places
- Mike Bloomberg, whose nationwide advertising campaign will be put to the test today, said his only path to the nomination is through a contested convention
- The Sanders campaign rolled out an ancient tool from a simpler era: Facebook profile picture overlays
- Everything you need to know about Super Tuesday on March 3, the biggest day in the Democratic primaries
- The more Democratic voters have gotten to know Mike Bloomberg, the less they like him
- Amy Klobuchar and Pete Buttigieg endorsing Joe Biden is absolutely devastating news for Elizabeth Warren
- 9 mind-blowing facts that show just how much richer Mike Bloomberg is than the other presidential candidates
- ‘We made history’: Pete Buttigieg drops out of the 2020 presidential race
- Joe Biden crushed the South Carolina primary
What’s at stake in the primary?
American Samoa, a small island territory located in the Pacific, allocates just six pledged delegates to the convention with their Super Tuesday caucus.
According to FiveThirtyEight’s election forecast, Sen. Bernie Sanders and former VP Joe Biden were projected as equally likely to win the most delegates out of American Samoa.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.