An American Airlines plane slid off a taxiway at Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport on Monday due to icy conditions, an airline spokeswoman said.
There were no injuries among the 63 passengers and five crew members aboard the aircraft.
The pilot was attempting to manoeuvre from one taxiway to another when its nose wheel skidded and got stuck in the mud around 9:06 p.m. local time, said airline spokeswoman Andrea Huguely.
Here are some pictures via Twitter:
(Reporting by Marice Richter; Editing by Curtis Skinner and Paul Tait)
More from Reuters:
- Turkish PM says exercised ‘international rights’ in Syrian tomb operation
- Comcast revenue rises as it adds video, internet customers
- Gunmen kidnap French woman, Yemeni driver in Sanaa: security sources
- CymaBay’s gout drug meets main goal in mid-stage study
- Exclusive: RBS asks restructuring chief to shrink investment bank
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.