- Amazon is selling a taco-shaped blanket that could take nap time to the next level.
- The blanket currently retails for $US34.95 and has mostly positive reviews, though some pointed out that it’s smaller than expected.
- You can also buy a taco-shaped pillow to complete the look.
- If you have more of a sweet tooth, the brand also makes a blanket shaped like an ice cream cone.
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more stories.
The latest discovery that’s taking over the internet, as spotted on Delish, is a taco blanket that lets you curl up like a tortilla filled with lettuce, tomato, and shredded cheese.
The blanket by Gilbins currently retails for $US34.95 on Amazon and has mostly positive reviews from customers. Some reviewers called the blanket “lightweight enough for the warmer temperatures but thick enough for the colder nights,” while another called it a “great gift for the taco lover in your life.”
Less positive reviews said that the blanket was on the small side, with one customer writing that it “will best fit a child, or an adult the size of a child.”
If you have more of a sweet tooth, the brand also sells a $US29.99 ice cream cone-shaped blanket complete with multicolored sprinkles.
You can also complete your taco sleeping gear with an $US11.99 realistic-looking pillow from Pillow Fun.
Between this and the burrito blanket, it looks like there’s no shortage of food-inspired products to help you relax on lazy days.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.