- You can now buy a spray bottle that looks exactly like a bottle of rosé on Amazon.
- The Framar rosé spray bottle costs $US9.49 at the time of writing, and is Prime eligible.
- If you prefer a stiffer drink, Amazon also sells Jack Daniels-inspired whiskey spray bottles from Segbeauty for $US8.99.
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more stories.
Summer is all about staying cool and sipping on rosé, and now you can do both things at once.
Amazon is selling a $US10 rosé spray bottle that’s perfect for watering plants, spritzing your hair, or, if you’re willing to get creative, spraying the boozy beverage directly into your mouth.
The Amazon description suggests that the rosé spray bottle, which is made by hair product producer Framar, “has a smooth, even spray with an adjustable intensity” and “can be used as a hair spray bottle, spray bottle for clients, plant mister, garden sprayer, or even for your cleaning supplies.” We don’t see why rosé or any other alcoholic beverage couldn’t find its way into the bottle as well.
If you aren’t a big fan of the pink drink, Amazon also sells Jack Daniels-inspired whiskey spray bottles from Segbeauty for $US8.99.
Both the Framar rosé spray bottle and the Jack Daniels-style spritzer hold 600 milliliters of liquid, roughly the equivalent of four glasses of wine or 17 standard pours of whiskey. So no matter which drink you choose, you should have plenty to go around.
At the time of writing, you can purchase the rosé bottle for $US9.49 and the whiskey bottle for $US8.99 on Amazon. Both products are Prime eligible, which means you could have them in time for your holiday weekend.
- Read more:
- 35 food and drink names that you’re probably mispronouncing
- Photos show what the ‘American’ food aisle looks like in grocery stores around the world
- The Arby’s ‘megetable’ carrot made out of turkey is bucking a major fast-food trend – and they could be on to something
- Insect milk ice cream exists, and it apparently tastes ‘really good’