Amazon Prime Day, the first of it’s kind in Australia, is nearing its first 24 hours..
The sale started at midday (AEST) Monday and runs for 26 hours, ending at midnight today.
The deals are only for Amazon Prime members, with access to the deals here.
A Prime subscription costs Australians $59 a year or $6.99 ($5.14) a month, with free delivery on millions of local and international items.
We’ll be updating this page with some of the highlights for each Prime launch category.
The latest Prime Day picks:
- iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Connectivity. $579.00, 32% off
- All-New Sonos One – Smart Speaker with Alexa Voice Control Built-in. $249.99, 16% off
- 50% off selected Men’s Personal Care Products. $1.75 – $7.98
- Philips Premium All-in-One Pressure/Multi Cooker. $179.00, 46% off
- Up to 60% Off Select Women’s Clothing. $17.98 – $91.60
- Philips Sonicare Plaque Defence Electric Toothbrush. $41.99, 25% off.
Prime Day prices:
- Echo Plus $114.50 (RRP $229)
- Echo Spot $149 (RRP $199)
- Echo Dot $39 (RRP $79)
- Amazon Echo $109 (RRP $149)
- Fire TV Stick Basic Edition $49 (RRP $69)
- Save On Select AmazonBasics Accessories
- Huggies One Month Supply – $29.99 (RRP $51.75)
- Bose QC35 Series II Wireless Headphones $329.99 (RRP $415)
- Maclaren M-01 strollers $100 (RRP $139.99)
- PS4 Pro 1TB Console with Bonus Fortnite Content $379 (RRP $519)
- LEGO Super Heroes Marvel Playset $20
- Maxi Cosi car seat $264 (RRP $379.99)
When you sign up to Prime you get access to Prime video, giving you access to Prime Originals content like Goliath and The Grand Tour.
As a Prime Day bonus you get $10 credit for your first stream.
Games like Fortnite are 32% off.
Amazon is also offering discounts on Sony and Bose headphones, which you can combine with a Amazon Music subscription for $0.99 over the first 4 months.
Fashion & Beauty
Prime Day is really ramping it up on these deals, so stock up on your beauty products. Maybelline, Rimmel and L’Oreal are earmarked for some savings. There’s up to 50% Men’s Personal Care products.
- Prime Day is an inflection point: We can now measure the impact Amazon’s having in the Australian market
- Everything you need to know about Australia’s first Amazon Prime Day
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.