- Amazon is set to report its third-quarter earnings results after the bell on Thursday, and Wall Street is fairly bullish ahead of the report.
- Shares are little changed, up 0.07% at $US973.63 a piece, ahead of the announcement.
- Wall Street is expecting adjusted earnings of $US1.75 per share on revenue of $US42.194 billion. Bloomberg data shows. A vast majority, 87%, of analysts surveyed by Bloomberg rate the company as a “buy” compared to just one “sell.”
- Goldman Sachs analyst Heath Terry said he will be primarily be watching the performance of Amazon’s Web Services business. He expects 41% year-over-year growth in the business.
- Amazon is up 29.24% this year.
NOW WATCH: Money & Markets videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.