- A resolution to the Amanda Knox case is imminent — her family in friends in Seattle are gathered waiting on a verdict, much the way hometown supporters rally for “American Idol” finalists.
- Pippa Middleton kissed her boyfriend in the street at 4 a.m. — and there are plenty of clear photos of it. What’s the upside of being famous again?
- Seth Rogen got married this weekend, while his new movie “50/50” made a modest $9 million at the box office.
- Roseanne Barr and Susan Sarandon were among the celebrities who dropped by Occupy Wall Street this weekend.
- Still care about Lauren Conrad? We’ve got just the thing: she’s apparently dating Derek Hough “Dancing With the Stars.”
- A Tupac sex tape shot in 1991 has surfaced. We’re sure it’s riddled with clues to conspiracy theories, but all we can think is: can you imagine how bulky the camcorder that shot this must have been?
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.