Via Blenheim Partners executive search, here are the major personnel moves in C-suites and on boards last week.
- Auckland International Airport Ltd: Mary-Liz Tuck has been appointed General Manager Corporate Services, effective early 2019.
- Automotive Holdings Group Ltd: Tony Cramb has been appointed Chief Operating Officer, effective 22 October 2018.
- Bega Cheese Ltd: Max Roberts will step down from Non-Executive Director when a replacement is found.
- CSG Ltd: Tom Cowan has resigned as Non-Executive Director, effective 20 November 2018.
- Decmil Group Ltd: Kate Shrack has been appointed Executive General Manager People, Damian Kelliher has been appointed Executive General Manager Commercial and Risk.
- ELMO Software Ltd: Barry Lewin has been appointed Chairman, effective 10 October 2018.
- Fleetwood Corporation Ltd: Mark Southey has been appointed Non-Executive Director, effective immediately.
- Gascoyne Resources Ltd: Ian Murray has been appointed Chairman, Mark Le Messurier has been appointed Non-Executive Director, current Chairman Mike Joyce will remain a Non-Executive Director.
- Gateway Lifestyle Group Ltd: Kevin Tucker and Stuart Strong have been appointed Non-Executive Director effective 10 October 2018, Pat Zilis has been appointed Chairman effective 10 October 2018. Andrew Love has retired as Chairman, and Stephen Newton, Rachel Launders, and Sally Evans have retired as Non-Executive Directors effective 10 October 2018.
- GBST Holdings Ltd: Matthew Walton has been appointed Chief Financial Officer, effective 15 October 2018.
- Metcash Ltd: Chris Baddock has been appointed Chief Executive Officer, Liquor.
- Monash IVF Group Ltd: David Morris has resigned as Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director effective immediately, Michael Knaap has been appointed Interim Chief Executive Officer, effective immediately.
- Orocobre Ltd: Courtney Pratt has retired as Non-Executive Director, effective 23 November 2018.
- Steamships Trading Company Ltd: Peter Aitsi has resigned as Non-Executive Director, effective 10 October 2018.
- Wesfarmers Ltd: Sarah Hunter has been appointed Managing Director of Officeworks succeeding Mark Ward effective 1 January 2019.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.