Via Blenheim Partners executive search, here are the major personnel moves in C-suites and on boards last week.
- AMP Ltd: John O’Sullivan has been appointed Non-Executive Director, effective 20 June 2018.
- Empired Ltd: Tom Stianos has been appointed Chairman effective 1 July 2018, and current Chairman Richard Bevan has been appointed Senior Non-Executive Director.
- LiveHire Ltd: Christy Forest has been appointed as Chief Executive Officer effective immediately, Antonluigi Gozzi has been appointed Chief Products Officer.
- Paladin Energy Ltd: Scott Sullivan has been appointed Chief Executive Officer effective 1 July 2018, and Alex Molyneux will retire as Chief Executive Officer.
- Rio Tinto Ltd: Jakob Stausholm has been appointed Chief Financial Officer effective 3 September, succeeding Chris Lynch who will retire as Chief Financial Officer effective 30 September 2018.
- Air New Zealand Ltd: Carrie Hurihanganui has been appointed Chief Ground Operations Officer, effective end of July 2018.
- Contact Energy Ltd: Rob McDonald has been appointed Chairman effective 1 September 2018, and Sir Ralph Norris has resigned as Chair of the Board.
- Michael Hill International Ltd: Tishara Mina has been appointed as a second Retail General Manager whilst holding the position of General Manager Emma & Roe on an interim basis.
- Tempo Australia Ltd: Michael West resigned as Chief Financial Officer and Company Secretary, effective 15 June 2018. Scott MacDonald has been appointed Chief Financial Officer and Company Secretary, effective 15 June 2018.
- Medusa Mining Ltd: Boyd Timler is retiring as Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, effective 6 July 2018. The Chairman, Andrew Teo, will assume the role of Interim Chief Executive Officer. David McGowan has been promoted to Chief Operating Officer. Peter Hepburn-Brown re-joins the company as Non-Executive Director
NOW WATCH: Money & Markets videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.