Via Blenheim Partners executive search, here are the major personnel moves in C-suites and on boards last week.
- Ardent Leisure Group Ltd: Toni Korsanos has been appointed Non-Executive Director, effective 1 July 2018.
- Australian Agricultural Company Ltd: Nigel Simonsz has been appointed Chief Financial Officer effective 1 August 2018, and Anna Speer has been appointed Chief Operating Officer Pastoral, effective 18 August 2018.
- Chorus Ltd: Nick Woodward has resigned as General Manager, Products Sales and Marketing effective 27 July 2018, Ed Hyde has been appointed Chief Customer Officer, Ed Beattie has resigned as General Manager Network and Field Management effective 10 August 2018, and Andrew Carroll Chief Financial Officer will transition into General Manager Network and Field Management.
- David Jones: John Dixon has resigned as Chief Executive Officer Australasia.
- Devine Ltd: John Campbell has been appointed Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director effective 9 July 2018 succeeding Andrew Cooper.
- Energy Resources of Australia Ltd: David Blanch has been appointed Chief Financial Officer replacing James May who has been appointed another role within Rio Tinto Group, effective 9 July 2018.
- Genesis Energy Ltd: Dean Schmidt has resigned as Executive General Manager of Corporate Affairs and Transformation effective 6 July 2018, Matthew Osbourne General Counsel and Company Secretary will assume interim Executive responsibility.
- Godfreys Group Ltd: Grant Hancock has been appointed as a Director of the Board. Brendan Fleiter, Penny Burke, Kathy Gramp and Sue Morphet have resigned as Non-Executive Directors, effective 22 May 2018. Andrew Ford has also resigned as Chief Financial Officer, effective 22 May 2018. Nicholas Stretch has been appointed Non-Executive Director and Chairman, effective 24 May 2018. John Hardy has been appointed Interim Chief Executive Officer effective immediately, Jason Gowie has resigned as Chief Executive Officer, and David Lee has been appointed Chief Financial Officer.
- Helloworld Travel Ltd: Russell Carstensen has resigned as Group General Manager – Corporate and Air Tickets, John Constable Group General Manager – Retail and Commercial will take responsibility for Helloworld Travel’s Air Tickets business, and Nick Sutherland Group General Manager – QBT will take over responsibility for the Group’s Corporate businesses and will join the Executive Management Team.
- Isentia Group Ltd: Doug Snedden has been appointed Executive Chairman, effective immediately.
- Kidman Resources Ltd: Charles McGill has resigned as Chief Financial Officer, effective immediately.
- Myer Holdings Ltd: Allan Winstanley has been appointed Chief Merchandise Officer, effective 2 July 2018.
NOW WATCH: Money & Markets videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.