Via Blenheim Partners executive search, here are the major personnel moves in C-suites and on boards last week.
- Alexium International Group Ltd: Susan Thomas has been appointed Chair of the Board, effective 8 May 2018. Brigadier General Stephen Cheney has also been appointed Deputy Chair.
- Aqualand: John Carfi has been appointed Chief Executive Officer.
- Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Ltd: Graham Hodges will retire as Deputy Chief Executive Officer in early May 2018.
- BlueScope Steel Ltd: Gretta Stephens has been appointed Chief Executive New Zealand and Pacific Islands, effective June 2018. Sanjay Dayal has resigned as Chief Executive Strategy and Optimisation, effective end of June 2018.
- Brisbane Broncos Ltd: Neil Monaghan has been appointed Non-Executive Director, and Kevin Lawlor has been appointed his alternative Director, effective immediately.
- Cardno Ltd: Andrew Goodwin’s contract as Chief Executive Officer has been terminated, effective immediately.
- Contact Energy Ltd: Sue Sheldon will resign from the Board as Non-Executive Director, effective 31 August 2018.
- Integrated Research Ltd: Paul Brandling has been appointed Deputy Chairman, effective immediately.
- Orocobre Ltd: Masaharu Katayama has been appointed to the Board of Directors, effective 12 April 2018.
- Platina Resources Ltd: John Anderson has been appointed Non-Executive Director.
- Qantas Airways Ltd: Belinda Hutchinson has been appointed Non-Executive Director, and William Meaney has resigned as Non-Executive Director, effective June 2018.
- QBE Insurance Group Ltd: Inder Singh has been appointed Group Chief Financial Officer replacing Michael Ford who is leaving the company. Other appointments include; Peter Grewal as Group Chief Risk Officer effective July 2018, Liam Buckley as Group Head of Culture and Talent effective July 2018, Matt Mansour as Group Chief Information Officer effective late 2018, and Anders Land as Group Head of Internal Audit.
- Speedcast International Ltd: Caroline Van Scheltinga has been appointed Non-Executive Director, effective immediately.
- Speedcast International Ltd: Clive Cuthell has been appointed Chief Financial Officer, effective 9 April 2018.
- Suncorp Group Ltd: Sylvia Falzon has been appointed as Non-Executive Director, effective 1 September 2018.
- Sundance Resources Ltd: Brett Fraser has been appointed Non-Executive Director, effective 10 April 2018.
- Transurban Group Ltd: Mark Birrell has been appointed Non-Executive Director, effective 1 May 2018.
- Treasury Wine Estates Ltd: Matt Young has been appointed Chief Financial Officer, effective 1 May 2018, Gunther Burghardt has been appointed Executive Vice President, Operations – Americas.
- Washington H Soul Pattinson and Company Ltd: David Grbin has been appointed Chief Financial Officer, effective 16 April 2018, Melinda Roderick has resigned as Chief Financial Officer and Finance Director.
- Xero Ltd: Dale Murray has been appointed Non-Executive Director, effective 13 April 2018.
NOW WATCH: Money & Markets videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.