Via Blenheim Partners executive search, here are the major personnel moves in C-suites and on boards last week.
- Alchemia Ltd: Cameron Petricevic has been appointed Non-Executive Director, David Lamm has resigned as Non-Executive Director effective immediately.
- Central Petroleum Ltd: Mike Herrington has been appointed President – Operations and Chief Development Officer, Ross Evans has been appointed Chief Operations Officer effective immediately, and Robin Polson has been appointed Chief Commercial Officer.
- Charter Hall Retail REIT Ltd: Roger Davis has been appointed Non-Executive Director effective immediately and has been appointed Chairman elect effective November 2018. John Harkness has resigned as Director and Chair, effective November 2018.
- Computershare Ltd: Markus Kerber has resigned as Non-Executive Director, effective 8 June 2018.
- Cromwell Property Group Ltd: Andrew Konig has resigned as Non-Executive Director effective 4 June 2018, and David Blight has been appointed Non-Executive Director effective 4 June 2018.
- CuDeco Ltd: Paul Keran has resigned as Non-Executive Director, effective immediately.
- EML Payments Ltd: Brandon Thompson has been appointed Chief Commercial Officer, effective 1 June 2018.
- Inghams Group Ltd: Mick McMahon has resigned as Chief Executive Officer effective August 2018, Quinton Hildebrand has been appointed interim Chief Executive Officer effective August 2018.
- UUV Aquabotix Ltd: Brendan Martin has resigned as Chief Financial Officer, effective immediately.
- Virgin Australia Holdings Ltd: John Borghetti has advised the Board of his intention to not renew his contract as Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director post 1 January 2020.
- Vodafone Hutchison Australia Pty Ltd: James Marsh has resigned as Chief Financial Officer effective late July 2018 to join the newly merged Foxtel and Fox Sports.
- Webjet Ltd: Toni Korsanos has been appointed Non-Executive Director effective 1 June 2018, and Rajiv Ramanathan has resigned as Non-Executive Director taking effect from the Annual General Meeting in November.
- Westpac Banking Corporation Ltd: Alexandra Holcomb has resigned as Group Chief Risk Officer effective 25 June 2018, David Stephen has been appointed Group Chief Risk Officer, until David commences at Westpac, Group Chief Financial Officer will act as Group Chief Risk Officer, and Deputy Chief Financial Officer David Lees will act as Group Chief Financial Officer.
- Yancoal Australia Ltd: Baocai Zhang has been appointed Chairman, Fucun Wang has been appointed Vice Chair and Chair of the Executive Committee, Xiyong Li has resigned as Chairman, and Cunliang Lai has resigned as Vice Chair but will continue as a Non-Executive Director.
NOW WATCH: Money & Markets videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.