Via Blenheim Partners executive search, here are the major personnel moves in C-suites and on boards last week.
- Bingo Industries Ltd: Barry Buffier has been appointed Non-Executive Director.
- Decmil Group Ltd: Dickie Dique has been appointed Non-Executive Director.
- Domain Holdings Australia Ltd: Jason Pellegrino has been appointed Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer effective 27 August 2018, until Jason commences in his role Nick Falloon will continue as Executive Chairman and then resume his role as Non-Executive Chairman.
- GUD Holdings Ltd: Jonathan Ling has resigned as Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director effective 30 September 2018, Graeme Whickman has been appointed Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director effective 1 October 2018.
- iSelect Ltd: Nadine Lennie will not be commencing as Chief Financial Officer, Vicki Pafumi has been appointed Chief Financial Officer.
- Isentia Group Ltd: Ed Harrison has been appointed Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer effective 6 August 2018, James Orlando has resigned as Chief Financial Officer.
- Pro-Pac Packaging Ltd: Darren Brown has been appointed Non-Executive Director, effective 2 July 2018.
- Ramelius Resources Ltd: David Southam has been appointed Non-Executive Director effective 2 July 2018, Kevin Lines has been appointed Chairman.
- Redflow Ltd: Chief Executive Officer Tim Harrishas also been appointed Managing Director, effective 2 July 2018.
- TNG Ltd: Jason Giltay has been appointed General Manager – Commercial.
- WPP AUNZ Ltd: Jon Steel will retire as Non-Executive Director, effective 31 December 2018.
NOW WATCH: Money & Markets videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.