Via Blenheim Partners executive search, here are the major personnel moves in C-suites and on boards last week.
- AngloGold Ashanti Ltd: Kelvin Dushnisky has been appointed Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director of the Board, effective 1 September 2018.
- Auckland International Airport Ltd: Patrick Strang has been appointed Chair effective 31 October 2018, Sir Henry van der Heyden has retired as Chair.
- Austal Ltd: Jim McDowell has resigned as Non-Executive Director, effective September 2018.
- Centrex Metals Ltd: Mark Terry has been appointed as Chief Financial Officer, effective 27 August 2018.
- Cirrus Networks Holdings Ltd: Paul Everingham has been appointed as Non-Executive Director and Patrick Glovac has resigned as Non-Executive Director.
- Codan Ltd: Jim McDowell has resigned as Non-Executive Director, effective 31 August 2018.
- Estia Health Ltd: Chief Operating Officer and Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Ian Thorley will succeed Norah Barlow as Estia’s Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, effective November 2018. Sean Bilton has also been appointed to the role of Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operating Officer, effective November 2018. Sean is currently the Acting Managing Director of Opal Aged Care.
- Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd: John Wilson has resigned as Chairman effective immediately but will remain as a Director until November 2018, John Monaghan has been appointed Chairman.
- Gulf Manganese Corporation Ltd: Sam Boon Beng Lee has been appointed Non-Executive Director, effective 21 July 2018.
- Macquarie Group Ltd: Nicholas Moore will retire as Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer effective 30 November 2018, Shemara Wikamanayake has been appointed Managing Director and Chief Executive officer.
- McPherson’s Ltd: Alison Mew has been appointed as an Independent Non-Executive Director.
- Primary Health Care Ltd: Rob Ferguson has retired as Chairman, Rob Hubbard has been appointed as Chairman, Sally Evans has been appointed Non-Executive Director effective 21 August 2018.
- Pro-Pac Packaging Ltd: Marina Go has been appointed Non-Executive Director, effective 1 August 2018.
- Telstra Corporation Ltd: Michael Ebeid has been appointed Enterprise Group Executive effective 8 October, Nikos Katinakis has been appointed Networks and IT Group Executive effective mid-October 2018, Brendon Riley has been appointed Telstra InfraCo Chief Executive Officer, David Burns has been appointed Global Business Services Group Executive effective 30 July 2018, Robyn Denholm has been appointed Chief Financial Officer and Head of Strategy, Alex Badenoch has been appointed Transformation and People Group Executive. Warwick Bray has resigned as Chief Financial Officer effective 30 September 2018, Stephen Elop has resigned as Group Executive Technology, Innovation and Strategy effective 31 July 2018, Will Irving has resigned as Group Executive – Telstra Wholesale effective 30 September 2018, and Joe Pollard has resigned as Chief Marketing Officer and Group Executive Media effective 30 August 2018.
- Wesfarmers Ltd: James Graham has retired as a Non-Executive Director. James Graham is to be appointed Chairman of Coles Ltd on completion of the proposed demerger in November 2018. David Cheesewright, Jacqueline Chow and Richard Freudenstein to be appointed as Non-Executive Directors. Archie Norman has also resigned as Deputy Chairman of Coles Ltd.
- Westpac Banking Corporation Ltd: Anita Fung has been appointed Non-Executive Director, effective 1 October 2018.
NOW WATCH: Money & Markets videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.