Via Blenheim Partners executive search, here are the major personnel moves in C-suites and on boards last week.
- Air New Zealand Ltd: Tony Carter will retire as Chairman effective September 2019, Therese Walsh has been appointed Chair.
- AMA Group Ltd: Hugh Robertson has resigned as Non-Executive Director.
- Ardent Leisure Ltd: Roger Davis has resigned as Non-Executive Director, effective 17 August 2018.
- Blackham Resources Ltd: Greg Miles has resigned as Non-Executive Director, Geoff Jones has been appointed Non-Executive Director.
- Carnarvon Petroleum Ltd: Gavin Ryan has been appointed Non-Executive Director.
- Central Petroleum Ltd: Richard Cottee has resigned as Managing Director effective 31 January 2019, Leon Davaney has been appointed acting Chief Executive Officer.
- EML Payments Ltd: Kristen Shaw has been appointed Chief People Officer, and Jamison Jaworski has been appointed President EML North America.
- Janus Henderson Group Plc: Andrew Formica has resigned as Director and Co-Chief Executive Officer effective 1 August 2018, Richard Weil has been appointed the Company’s sole Chief Executive Officer.
- LiveHire Ltd: Robbert Lammers has been appointed Head of Marketing, Jacqui Davy has been appointed General Counsel and Data Privacy Officer, Denise Carson has resigned from Sales Director, and Patrick Galvin has resigned from Executive Director.
- Mineral Resources Ltd: Mark Wilson has been appointed Chief Financial Officer effective 27 August 2018, Bruce Goulds will formally retire from Chief Financial Officer and Company Secretary 6 December 2018.
- Money3 Corporation Ltd: Kang Tan and Leah Nicholson have retired as Non-Executive Directors.
- Platinum Asset Management Ltd: Tim Trumper has been appointed Non-Executive Director, effective 1 August 2018.
NOW WATCH: Money & Markets videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.