Via Blenheim Partners executive search, here are the major personnel moves in C-suites and on boards last week.
- Ainsworth Game Technology Ltd: Danny Gladstone will step down as Chief Executive Officer subsequent 30 June 2019.
- Air New Zealand Ltd: Avi Golan has resigned as Chief Digital Officer, effective end of October 2018.
- Alexium International Group Ltd: Craig Metz and Karen Thurman will retire as Non-Executive Directors at the 2018 Annual General Meeting, Rosheen Garnon has been appointed as a Non-Executive Director.
- ALS Ltd: Richard Stephens has resigned as Chief Financial Officer effective November 2018, Luis Damasceno has been appointed Chief Financial Officer.
- Amcor Ltd: Eric Roegner has been appointed President Amcor Rigid Plastics succeeding Mike Schmitt, Mike has been appointed Executive Vice President.
- Atlas Arteria Ltd: David Bartholomew has been appointed Non-Executive Director, effective 1 October 2018.
- Auckland International Airport Ltd: Dean Hamilton and Tania Simpson has been appointed Non-Executive Directors, James Miller has resigned as Non-Executive Director, and Sir Henry van der Heyden has resigned as Chairman effective 31 October 2018.
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation: Michelle Guthrie has resigned as Managing Director effective immediately, David Anderson has been appointed Acting Managing Director effective immediately.
- Collection House Ltd: Sandra Birkensleigh and Catherine McDowell have been appointed Non-Executive Directors.
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia Ltd: Mark Lazberger has resigned as Chief Executive Officer of Colonial First State Global Asset Management, Mark Steinberg has been appointed Acting Chief Executive Officer.
- Elders Ltd: Richard Norton has been appointed General Manager Network effective January 2019, Greg Dunne has resigned as Zone General Manager North effective 30 September 2018.
- ELMO Software Ltd: Jim McKerlie has resigned as Chairman effective 19 September 2018, Kate Hill has been appointed Interim Chair.
- GPT Group Ltd: Vanessa Orth has resigned as Head of Retail.
- Greencross Ltd: Christina Gava has been appointed Chief Information Officer.
- HT&E Ltd: Paul Connolly has been appointed Acting Chairman, effective immediately.
- Ingham’s Group Ltd: Joel Thickins will retire from Non-Executive Director when two new board members are appointed, Adrian Revell has resigned as Managing Director Ingham’s New Zealand effective March 2019, Jonathan Gray has been appointed Chief Executive Officer New Zealand effective March 2019.
- Macmahon Holdings Ltd: Vyril Vella has resigned as Non-Executive Director, effective 31 October 2018.
- Michael Hill Ltd: Daniel Bracken has been appointed Chief Executive Officer effective 15 November 2018, Phil Taylor has resigned as Chief Executive Officer.
- oOh!Media Ltd: Michael Anderson has resigned as Non-Executive Director, effective 21 September 2018. David Scribner has been appointed Chief Customer Officer, effective 8 October 2018.
- Pharmaxis Ltd: Edward Rayner has been appointed Non-Executive Director.
- Regis Resources Ltd: Managing Director and Executive Chairman Mark Clark will retire from Managing Director effective 15 October 2018 and will continue as Non-Executive Chairman until late November 2018. Jim Beyer has been appointed Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director effective 15 October 2018, James Mactier has been appointed Non-Executive Chairman Elect effective end of November 2018, Mark Okeby will cease to act as Lead Independent Director but will remain a Non-Executive Director.
- Specialty Fashion Group Ltd: Daniel Bracken has resigned as Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, effective 9 November 2018.
- Stanmore Coal Ltd: Patrick O’Connor has resigned as Non-Executive Director, Andrew Martin has been appointed Non-Executive Director.
- Wesfarmers Ltd: Paul Bassat will retire as Non-Executive Director, effective 15 November 2018.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.