New to IGNITION this year, Business Insider is adding a kick-off day to take a deep dive into which brands, publishers, and agencies are using mobile and social to engage consumers effectively. We’ll talk new technologies, measurement, mobile advertising, ROI and much more.
Throughout the course of the three days we will explore the explosive future of digital business. Join us to hear from:
- Russell Simmons, All Def Digital
- Rich Riley, CEO, Shazam
- Ken Lerer, Managing Director, Lerer Ventures
- Nick Denton, Founder and Editor, Gawker Media
- Rishad Tobaccowala, Chief Strategy & Innovation Officer, VivaKi
- Arianna Huffington, President & Editor-in-Chief, Huffington Post
- Rob Norman, Chief Digital Officer, GroupM
- Chris De Wolfe, CEO, SGN
- Fred Wilson, Managing Partner, Union Square Ventures
- And more!
For a taste of what you can expect in November, check out the latest IGNITION 2013 line-up, or the full agendas from our previous events. And reserve your spot now because extra-early-bird rates expire this week.
P.S. If you’re interested in sponsorship opportunities at IGNITION, contact [email protected].
Follow @BI_Events on Twitter for IGNITION updates.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.