- Afterpay Day is a huge online shopping event that promises huge savings across a massive range of brands and products.
- Afterpay Day 2021 starts on Thursday March 18 and runs until Sunday March 21.
- Some of the participating brands and retailers include Samsung, Dyson and Bing Lee.
- Visit Business Insider Australia’s homepage for more stories.
After a quiet start to 2021, the first big online shopping event of the year has arrived. The first Afterpay Day took place in 2017, as a way to celebrate the brand reaching one million customers. Since then, the shopping event has become an annual staple for online sales, with over a thousand brands taking part in 2021.
This year’s Afterpay Day is to be no different, with massive savings across a huge range of brands and products, including fashion, homewares and tech.
Afterpay Day 2021 will begin on Thursday March 18, and run until Sunday March 21. However, some retailers and brands may start or finish their sales outside of this window.
We’ve collected the best Afterpay Day sales across a range of products and brands below.
The best Afterpay Day 2021 deals
Best Afterpay Day 2021 deals for tech
- Lovehoney is offering up to 70% off storewide.
- Grab a Microsoft deal: Save up to 15% on select Surface Laptop Go devices, and huge discounts across a range of Surface devices, starting from $999.
- You can save up to 20% off a range of Razer gaming products: The available deals include the Basilisk Ultimate Wireless Gaming Mouse (now $199), Kraken Gaming Headset (now $129), Ornata V2 Gaming Keyboard (now $129) and the Viper Ultimate Wireless Gaming Mouse (now $199).
- You can save up to 60% off sex toys at Wild Secrets.
The best Afterpay Day 2021 deals for homewares
- There are huge savings on a range of Dyson products: The deals include $200 off the Dyson V8 Absolute Vacuum, $200 off the Dyson V11 Outsize Pro and $250 off the Dyson Pure Hot+Cool Link Purifier. You’ll also receive free gifts with either vacuum purchase. You can view more Dyson deals here.
- Freedom is offering up to 25% off a range of sofas and furniture.
- You can get 15% off Hommey’s range of cushions if you use the code PDTV at checkout.
- You can grab a deal on an Inalto wine chiller: The IWC34B has been reduced to $369, while the IWC46 wine chiller is now $399.
- The luggage and travel accessory brand July is offering free personalisation (normally $65). You can also get a free matching Carry Me Mini-Case with all luggage purchases (valued at $65).
- You can receive 30% off Sheridan products, including towels and sheets.
- Online retailer eBay is offering 20% off if you use the code “PAPDY20” at checkout. Highlights include Sony’s WH-1000XM4 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones for $300.80, a MacBook Pro 13″ M1 laptop for $1,699 (down from $1,999) and around $300 off a Dell 27″ QHD Gaming Monitor.
The best Afterpay Day 2021 deals for fashion, activewear and beauty
- Alannah Hill has 20 to 70% off site wide.
- The Beauty Chef is offering a 20% off site wide sale.
- There’s up to 50% off select styles at Furla.
- The Iconic is running a massive 25% off sale across its huge range of men’s and women’s fashion.
- There’s 50-70% off Jack London’s menswear.
- You can receive 25% off all full-priced styles at Lacoste when using the code AFTERPAY25.
- 15% off all products at MAC Cosmetics.
- Platypus Shoes is offering up to 40% off selected footwear brands.
- Politix is offering 20% off full-priced items.
- If you spend $120 at Sephora, you’ll receive three deluxe samples.
- Save up to 80% off at the Shaver Shop
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.