Good morning, AdLand. Here’s what you need to know today:
Adidas made a limited edition “Boston Stands As One” T-shirt. Proceeds will go to The One Fund Boston, which will aid bombing victims. The shirt costs $26.20.
Advertising agencies are moving across the Hudson river and into Jersey, Ad Age reports.
YouTube beat its Viacom lawsuit. The legal battle began in 2007.
LG made a prank video in which it tries to give men “stage fright” at urinals.
Mashable has five ways to expand your email list.
Procter & Gamble is ramping up its “My Black Is Beautiful” initiative with a film called “Imagine a Future,” which will screen in conjunction with the Tribeca Film Festival.
Deutsch LA created new digital work for the VW Jetta. It took over the Yahoo! home page and created a game called Hybrid Hunter.
Previously on Business Insider Advertising:
- What Classic Ads Would Look Like If They Had To Use Social Media
- A Bunch Of Dudes Made A Hilarious Parody Of Dove’s ‘Real Beauty’ Self-Esteem Test
- Google Exec Reveals Secrets To Its Brilliant, Tear Jerker Ads
- Alicia Keys Makes PowerPoints For BlackBerry Marketers
- We Asked Turn CEO Bill Demas When He Was Going To IPO — Here’s What He Said
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.