These eight Mac apps are a must-have for staying organised and focused.
They have got a range of functions, from helping you stay on track while you’re writing to decluttering your photos to data recovery.
As a fun bonus, the 8th app is the latest entry in the Sid Meier’s Civilisation series.
And: if you use coupon code ULTRAMAC5, you can get an extra $US5 off.
The bundle comes with:
- ScreenFlow 5 is the best screen-casting and video editing software for Mac.
- Things 2 is an easy-to-use task manager with a simple design.
- Data Rescue 4 is the most powerful data recovery utility for Mac. It can even recover photos from your camera after they have been erased or reformatted.
- ExpanDrive4 speeds up accessing all your files in cloud. It supports Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, S3, SFTP, WebDav and more.
- AfterShot Pro 2 — edit, optimise and manage your photos like a pro.
- Typed — the new Markdown editor and writing app for Mac, which is designed to improve your focus.
- Snapselect — this app will help you declutter your photos by selecting the best ones and deleting the subpar ones.
- Sid Meier’s Civilisation: Beyond Earth — here’s the latest entry from the Civilisation series.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by Business Insider’s Insider Picks team. We aim to highlight products and services you might find interesting, and if you buy them, we may get a small share of the revenue from the sale. This is not an advertiser sponsored post and we operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback.Have something you think we should know about? Email us at [email protected]
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.