In his latest weekly “Action Calendar”, JPMorgan’s Adam Crisafulli poses 7 big questions for investors.
We wanted to present them, and everyone should probably try answering them:
- What will happen w/the second bailouts for Greece/Ireland?
- How will markets fare post QEII?
- How will the June 22 Fed meeting play out? Will there be QE3?
- Can Washington strike a deal on the debt ceiling and budget?
- How will the “Arab Spring” play out?
- Can corporate margins sustain their current robust levels heading into the back half of the year?
- Will eco growth pick up after a sluggish Q1/2?
Put your answers in the comments.
NOW WATCH: Money & Markets videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.