1. Telstra cares about health. The telco’s new service, ReadyCare, will connect Australians with a doctor by phone or video 24/7 for medical diagnosis, treatment, advice and prescriptions. Read more here.
2. David Cameron wants to ban encryption. And it’s putting the British government on a collision course with some of the biggest tech companies in the world. There’s more on that here.
3. Obama is tweeting again. And this time he gave some awesome responses during a live Twitter Q&A. As well as responding to all things health care and medicaid the #TweeterInChief broached such topics as basketball, music and guacamole. More here.
4. There’s a dark side to startups. Founder suicides are just the extreme outliers of the tech industry’s quiet battle with depression. There’s more here.
5. Microservices are all the rage. A perfect storm of new technology and old thinking is putting this new tech within reach of the average joe for the first time. More here.
BONUS: A robot killed a factory worker at a Volkswagen plant in Germany. Prosecutors have opened an investigation into the worker’s death, but the internet has already begun to call it the first robot homicide. Read more here.
Have an awesome day! I’m on Twitter.
NOW WATCH: Tech Insider videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.