Good morning. Here’s what you need to know.
1. goCatch partners with EY Technology. goCatch has launched a trial with professional services firm EY Technology to provide a corporate taxi payment system for its employees.
2. Game plan. Envato lets its employees work anywhere in the world for up to three months of the year as part of its strategy to stop workers from moving overseas.
3. Apple Music is out. Now you can stream millions of tracks from iTunes and listen to Beats 1, the service’s 24-hour radio show. Read more here.
4. And AC/DC are on the streaming bandwagon. Along with the Apple Music launch comes one of streaming music’s biggest holdouts. AC/DC has finally handed over its classic rock to Spotify, Rdio and Apple Music.
5. Only 2%. This is how many Facebookers have used the #celebratepride rainbow photo app, rolled out as a neat way for users to show their support for the LGBTQ community..