- You’re not alone. Right now most people are unhappy with their jobs. A boring job can give you a heart attack. And people with no job are happier than people with a lousy one.
- If you’re afraid of losing your job, you probably should be. Job insecurity can kill you. And you want to find a new job before you lose the one you have.
- When you start looking it pays to know which careers make people happy and unhappy. The secret to landing interviews is networking.
- If possible, try to schedule the interview for a sunny day. Make sure you look your best. And guys, don’t be modest.
- During the interview focus on making good first impressions. Understand good body language. And a firm handshake pays off.
Read more posts on Barking Up The Wrong Tree »
NOW WATCH: Ideas videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.