Photo: shannonhobbs via Flickr
We’ve covered a lot of research at Barking Up The Wrong Treeover the past two years. Here are some of the highlights.5 things you didn’t know about alcohol:
1) How much alcohol would it take for you to blackout? You’re probably wrong.
2) There’s a reason why men get so sexually aggressive when they drink.
3) The size and shape of the glass affects how much a bartender pours for you.
4) There’s a specific group of people who are more likely to get violent when they drink.
5) Getting wasted the night before a big exam doesn’t result in lower grades.
3 things you already did:
Read more posts on Barking Up The Wrong Tree »
NOW WATCH: Executive Life videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.