Photo: Screenshot via YouTube
George may be the biggest dog in the world, according to World Records, but he’s not smug or self-satisfied about it.The Daily News conducted an adorable mock interview with George (whom they call the “greatest Dane”), and what a charming dog he is!
Here are some fun facts we got from the great Dane’s answers:
- From the shoulders down, George is 43 inches tall.
- The six-and-a-half-year-old canine eats 180 pounds of food a month; every meal includes two cups of rice, one cup of dog food, three quarters of a cup of chicken, and four or five tablespoons of yogurt.
- George sleeps in a queen-size bed.
- When George flew to New York to appear on “Live! With Regis and Kelly,” he occupied an entire row—five seats—on the aeroplane.
- George’s owner, Dave Nasser, just released a book in which George is heavily featured called Giant George: Life With the World’s Biggest Dog.
NOW WATCH: Executive Life videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.