- After seven seasons on NBC, “30 Rock” wrapped Thursday night and critics are raving about the show’s ending. See what BuzzFeed, Deadline, E!, Fast Company, Gawker, Jezebel, Huffington Post, The NY Times, LA Times and other have to say about the show’s final episode here >
- Bootleg “Argo” DVDs are selling like hotcakes in Iran. The film is banned in the region, but the WSJ spoke to underground DVD sellers who say it’s “their best seller in years” with an estimated “several hundred thousand copies” sold.
- Kristin Chenoweth says she was the victim of a screaming, angry gate agent who bullied and embarrassed her when she tried to board an American Airlines flight with her service dog. After the flight, Kristin tweeted, “American Airlines: Dallas flight attnt supervisor Ms. Kidwell. Abuse not OK. #tripfromhell.” A rep for AA responded, “We have been in touch with Ms. Chenoweth to offer our apologies for the misunderstanding. We refunded the [$125] cabin pet charge as soon as we realised the mistake. We hope she will consider flying American again in the future.”
- Kanye West wore a straitjacket and “snowman mask” on-stage while performing a concert in Abu Dhabi.
- Diddy ordered a bottle of Ciroc vodka for every table in Marquee nightclub Wednesday night. He then proceeded to take the DJ mic and proclaim “Diddy is back. New York is back. Marquee is back.”
- Steven Tyler dressed up as a woman and mooned the camera during “American Idol” auditions Thursday night.
- John Mayer says he is “quite happy” dating Katy Perry.
- Kim Kardashian tweeted a picture of her burgeoning belly on Thursday, along with the caption, “Well hello there! #PoppedOuttaNowhere!!!”
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.