Good morning! Here’s what you need to know:
- Groupon’s PR boss suddenly quit after just two months on the job, probably because of CEO Andrew Mason’s memo that might have violated SEC rules.
- It looks like Amazon’s 10-inch tablet will only ship in 2012, with a smaller, 7-inch model shipping in the fall.
- It looks like HP wants to spin off its PC business, instead of selling it to someone else.
- Yelp is scaling down its Groupon-killer. It seems a lot of daily deals offerings are shutting down or scaling down, which means Groupon is probably doing something right.
- Big day for European social media powerhouse Wikio: it’s changing its name to Ebuzzing, pivoting its business and raising a big round of funding.
- Dropbox raises money at a $4 billion valuation. Here’s why that’s cheap.
- LearnVest is launching a new product for mums. LearnVest is a personal finance site focused on women.
- Couchsurfing.com goes for-profit and raises a big round of funding to go after Airbnb.
- Meet Zynga’s next hit, Adventure World.
- BONUS: Tim Cook’s great response to a random emailer.