Good morning! Here’s what you need to know:
- Google+ hits 25 million users already, making it the fastest growing website ever, according to comScore.
- iPhone 5! Could ship in September, could be on sale in October, could be a whole new shebang, could be in the hands of telco execs right now.
- Meet Apple’s iCloud.com, its suite of web services, which are really pretty. Click here for a walkthrough →
- An internal LivingSocial study says most businesses break even or make money on daily deals.
- Kanye West and Lady Gaga are investing in Turntable.fm, the super-hot New York startup.
- Twitter is killing the old version of its website. Do you still use it? Click here to tell us →
- Macquarie, an Australian investment bank, tried to buy its way into the Facebook IPO by trying to invest $350 million in the company.
- Apple in China is behaving “like the Communist Party.”
- Foursquare is crushing it.
- BONUS: The funniest former SAI intern alive!