Photo: Facebook Live
Good morning! Here’s what you need to know:
- Facebook rolled out video chat in partnership with Skype.
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg also explained why Google+ won’t beat Facebook.
- President Obama held a town hall on Twitter, moderated by Twitter chairman Jack Dorsey. Here’s what he said →
- Apple may be working on an “iPad 2 Plus” to release later this year.
- It’s official! Spotify announces its US launch.
- Hulu is closing in on 1 million paying customers, which is obviously a huge milestone.
- Speaking of which, Hulu is definitely for sale, with CEO Jason Kilar no longer under contract.
- The truth about putting your business on Google+.
- Airbnb expands into Europe, a high-stakes move since 60% of its revenue is international and it is facing an army of clones there.
- BONUS: Here’s the truth about paying thousands of dollars to fly business class.