Good morning! Here’s what you need to know:
- Hulu is officially for sale.
- PopCap Games is getting acquired for $1 billion. The rumoured buyer is Electronic Arts.
- Foursquare signs a big deal with American Express: check in and get money back.
- Lytro is a photo startup that raised $50 million out of the gate, but this time it may be worth every penny.
- Location-based social networking startup Loopt launches a kind of reverse Groupon.
- Apple COO Tim Cook was spotted at China Mobile headquarters, probably to talk iPhone.
- Speaking of which, despite being a year old, the iPhone 4 is still the top-selling smartphone.
- Microsoft’s cloud services had an embarrassing outage yesterday–here’s why.
- Gilt chairman Susan Lyne says the future of online commerce will be: curation, content and game mechanics.
- BONUS: Sean Parker talks about his “boozing and whoring.”
NOW WATCH: Tech Insider videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.