Photo: JD Lasica/Flickr
Good morning! Here’s what you need to know:
- Netflix spends up to $100 million to stream Mad Men.
- No, there won’t be an iPhone 5 in June…
- …even though teens are totally crazy for Apple’s products.
- Cisco’s CEO admits the company has been spreading itself too thin, announces big refocus/reorg.
- Google is taking control of Android.
- Tesla’s CEO speaks out about his lawsuit against the BBC.
- Blockbuster’s assets are bought out of bankruptcy for $228 million.
- New York Times publisher Arthur Sulzberger says their paywall didn’t cost $40 million.
- Twitter changes its homepage with a new focus on following, not tweeting.
- BONUS: When big tech companies “innovate”.
- For tech news and analysis throughout the day, check-in at SAI →
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.