Good morning! Here’s what you need to know:
- Hulu is expects $500 million in revenue this year…
- …and LivingSocial $1 billion, after raising $400 million at a $3 billion valuation.
- Google product boss Jonathan Rosenberg resigns…
- …and is going to write a book with outgoing CEO Eric Schmidt.
- Apple has gotten so huge that the Nasdaq is downsizing it in its index.
- The FTC wants to put Google in the dock for antitrust violations.
- TI buys National Semi for $6.5 billion.
- Twitter is planning brand pages a la Facebook.
- Yelp hits 50 million monthly active users.
- BONUS: There’s a bear at Yahoo!
- For tech news and analysis throughout the day, check-in at SAI →
NOW WATCH: Tech Insider videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.