Good morning! Here’s what you need to know:
- Larry Page officially takes over as Google CEO today.
- The Engadget team leaves AOL en masse to start a new, competing tech blog.
- Why Microsoft just can’t disrupt itself to compete in tablets.
- Android is leaving everyone in the dust.
- Craigslist is dead, it just doesn’t know it yet–here’s why.
- StumbleUpon hits 800 million “stumbles” a month.
- The iPhone 5 might have an 8 megapixel camera.
- Hackers get the email addresses to plenty of customers of big companies.
- The Huffington Post gets a scoop, and the NYT “aggregates” it without link or attribution.
- BONUS: Taking a picture of taking a picture of taking a picture.
- For tech news and analysis throughout the day, check-in at SAI →
NOW WATCH: Tech Insider videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.