Photo: Bluewater Productions
Good morning! Here’s what you need to know:
- Facebook commerce is turning into a reality.
- Bing adds instant search.
- China’s biggest portal Sina launches a Foursquare competitor.
- SEO is mostly dead for startups, respected entrepreneur and investor Chris Dixon says.
- Sprint might announce a bunch of new devices.
- A rumour says AOL is about to lay off 500 people.
- Intellectual Ventures, which many regard as nothing more than a patent troll, pulled in $2 billion in revenue.
- Al Jazeera is coming out with a new talk show centered on social networking.
- We might see iPads in plane cockpits.
- BONUS: Add a “#dickbar” to your site.
- For tech news and analysis throughout the day, check-in at SAI →