Good morning! Here’s what you need to know:
- You may have heard Steve Jobs unveiled some sort of magical device yesterday.
- Facebook poached a top Microsoft ad exec and Steve Ballmer is so angry he might sue.
- Twitter denies they’re in talks with JP Morgan for a big investment.
- Gmail’s travails continue…
- Square is now processing $1 million in payments per day.
- Nintendo’s 3DS has Netflix, free wi-fi and more.
- HTC starts to outsell Nokia.
- China wants not only to track you online, but also in the real world through your cell phone.
- Ashton Kutcher’s Twitter account was hacked at TED.
- BONUS: How much money does TwitPic make whenever Charlie Sheen tweets a picture?
- For tech news and analysis throughout the day, check-in at SAI →