Good morning! Here is the news:
- The inside story of how Goldman blew its chance to lead the Facebook IPO.
- AOL is looking sell off TechCrunch and Engadget for $70-$100 million.
- AOL reported earnings, and its display ad business is still limp.
- Here’s a look at some of the top executives who have left Apple since Tim Cook took over.
- Yahoo’s board has formed a committee to take a look at what happened with Scott Thompson.
- The Yahoo board member who vetted Scott Thompson is going to step down.
- Here’s why Apple’s stock has been getting hammered: people are worried about carrier subsidies.
- Google actually won its trial with Oracle, despite initial reports to the contrary.
- StumbleUpon, the 25-million-user social network you forgot, lost its CEO.
- How to get a job at a startup: 10 creative ways people got in on the ground floor of startups.
NOW WATCH: Tech Insider videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.