Good morning! Here’s the news:
- Facebook is getting into the online gambling business. The social network will let users in the U.K play bingo for real money.
- Amazon just declared war on Zynga with the launch of its first social game, Living Classics, and a new division of the company called Amazon Game Studios.
- This puts Kleiner Perkins partner Bing Gordon in a pretty tough spot. Gordon sits on the board of both Amazon and Zynga.
- Acer’s CEO warned Microsoft to “think twice” about manufacturing the Surface tablet. “It is not something you are good at so please think twice,” he said.
- Apple has confirmed that YouTube will no longer be a default app on iOS 6.
- Zynga’s CEO Mark Pincus dropped $16 million on this classic San Francisco mansion.
- We tried eBay’s new same-day shipping service and it rocks. Here’s how it works.
- Sprint has dropped the price of the iPhone 4S to $150 a few weeks ahead of the expected iPhone 5 announcement.
- General Assembly just opened a sleek new campus in New York City and we’ve got pictures.
- In case you missed it: Here are the biggest Apple secrets that have been revealed so far in the patent trial.