Morning. Lots of news today:
- Samsung introduced a Web-connected 85-inch TV at CES yesterday.
- With eBay’s new iPhone app you can sell things right from your phone.
- VCs raised more money in 2012 than any year since 2008.
- Polaroid built an Android-powered camera with interchangeable lenses.
- Nokia says it may build Android phones in the future.
- Spotify’s European rival, Deezer, is growing paid subscribers at a faster rate.
- Facebook is testing a new user profile, one with a single-column Timeline.
- The only iPhone appmaker to go public so far just got acquired for $293 million.
- This tiny battery could make wearable computers a reality much sooner.
- Bizarre, but interesting: This app helps you read faster by reading one word at a time.