Good morning! Here’s the news:
- Google has introduced Pages for Google+.
- Mark Zuckerberg and Sheryl Sandberg appeared on Charlie Rose last night — here are the highlights.
- Oracle is thinking about buying WebOS.
- Panasonic is expanding its Toughbook line to include tablets.
- Google’s first full-time lobbyist is leaving after 6 years with the company. Bill Weihl, the leader of Google’s clean energy team, is also leaving.
- Zynga won’t IPO until after Thanksgiving.
- HTC’s next smartphone leaked — it has a quad-core processor.
- The latest rumours indicate that the next Xbox will be smaller, cheaper, and based on Windows 9.
- Barnes & Noble unveiled its new Nook colour tablet. Check out these pictures of it.
- YouTube and Disney have announced a content partnership.