Good morning! Here’s the news:
- Here’s the billion-dollar opportunity that could save Zynga.
- iPhone data usage has doubled because of Siri.
- Apple will open up store-within-a-store locations in certain Target locations.
- Corning will unveil a new version of its Gorilla Glass next week.
- Oracle has grabbed a key sales executive from HP.
- Google announced a bunch of new hardware partners for Google TV.
- Yahoo might pick up AutoTrader as part of its latest dealings.
- An analyst says Linux is poised to hurt Oracle this year.
- Millennial Media has filed for an IPO.
- A Yahoo product manager is teasing the company’s new CEO over Twitter.