Good morning. News?
Photo: Simon and Schuster
- Steve Jobs died a year ago today, and Tim Cook remembers him here.
- Zynga pre-announced horrible Q3 earnings. Here’s how CEO Pincus explained the disaster to employees.
- Samsung, meanwhile, reported a record Q3.
- Tumblr created an analytics product for marketers.
- Jeff Bezos and his buddies at the CIA invested in a quantum computing startup.
- Here are the 14 most interesting startups coming out of Silicon Valley startup show DEMO.
- This is the story behind Facebook’s first commercial.
- You know that old expression, “it’s like stealing an iPhone from a baby”? Here is a video depicting its origin.
- Startups aren’t creating that many jobs because they don’t need that many people.
- If this is what the iPad Mini is going to look like, well, then…hubba hubba.