Photo: peanutian via Flickr
Good morning! Here’s the news:
- Jefferies & Co. just downgraded Yahoo.
- Here’s what the Valley really thinks about Yahoo’s new CEO.
- Ray Ozzie has a new startup.
- rumours indicate that the Google tablet will be priced to beat Kindle Fire, not the iPad.
- Comcast will no longer block its customers from watching ESPN on their iPads.
- These new Windows 8 features show exactly what’s wrong with Windows.
- Out of nowhere, Apple has started fighting against app piracy.
- The next Xbox might also be a DVR.
- Mark Zuckerberg is planning to spend eight crazy nights in Uruguay.
- Ice Cream Sandwich is only running on 0.6% of Android devices.