Good morning! Here’s the news:
- We’ve ranked the 100 most valuable private digital companies in the world.
- Marc Andreessen reveals which feature he always wanted to add into the web browser.
- In the presidential debate last night Mitt Romney called electric car company Tesla a “loser.”
- Amazon’s fabulous new Kindle e-reader is sold out until November.
- Netflix’s CEO is accused of having an emotional IQ of zero, and that’s why he didn’t realise the Qwikster debacle would upset consumers.
- AOL is looking to spin out CrunchBase, the Wikipedia for startups from TechCrunch.
- Microsoft is reportedly in talks to buy music streaming service Rdio.
- Apple is reportedly asking its retail employees to improve its lackluster maps app.
- Siri is now doing movie reviews.
- HP’s stock was crushed yesterday after it delivered worse than expected guidance to analysts.