Good morning! Here’s the news:
- Lots of huge web companies are willing to go dark in protest of SOPA.
- Facebook is cited as evidence in one third of UK divorce filings.
- Computer programming education startup Codecademy has grabbed more than 100,000 new users in the last 3 days.
- The first day of trading in 2012 was great for tech stocks.
- Here’s what Ron Conway thinks 2012 has in store for entrepreneurs.
- Google got busted for breaking its own rules — now Chrome’s search ranking will be lower.
- Rupert Murdoch joined Twitter on a whim while he was on his yacht.
- Samsung will not be updating the Galaxy S phones yet.
- Cisco has quietly killed its Skype alternative.
- Uber is refunding customers after charging them an arm and a leg on New Year’s Eve.