Good morning! Here’s the news:
- Apple has a mysterious press event planned later this month in New York.
- Thanks to some sharp hackers, we’re closer than ever to having fullscreen iOS apps running on our Apple TVs.
- A Siri knockoff for Android tricked 1,000 people into thinking it was legitimate.
- SoundCloud, an audio-sharing startup, has raised a $50 million round.
- It looks like Samsung might have used the same child actor as Apple in this European commercial.
- Rupert Murdoch is on Twitter.
- Former Palm employees are coming forward to say that WebOS was flawed from the start and never stood a chance against iOS and Android.
- You can now now buy a prototype of Raspberry Pi, the $25 computer everyone’s been talking about.
- Zynga is still not onboard with Internet gambling.
- After shipping a million units overseas, the Samsung Galaxy Note will arrive in the US later this year.