Photo: Matt Rosoff Business Insider
Good morning! Here’s the news:
- Here are some ideas where Pandora’s third-quarter profit came from, since its operating expenses are rising in lockstep with its revenue.
- China’s e-commerce market will be larger than the United States by 2015.
- Here’s why director Aaron Sorkin shouldn’t make a movie about Steve Jobs.
- We’ve put together a list of the best tech accessories that have come out this year.
- Get to know the startups in London’s tech scene.
- Delta has a new app that will help you keep track of your luggage.
- Apple pulled the first game to use a subscription model from the App Store.
- AT&T has withdrawn its application to acquire T-Mobile from the Federal Communications Commission.
- Olympus Corp’s former CEO said he has confidence in a huge investigation into the company’s financials being conducted in Japan.
- Apple’s Black Friday deals are now live.