Photo: Feng Li/ Getty Images
Good morning! Here’s the news:
- Google’s Terminator glasses will be ready for sale by the end of the year.
- Nightline aired a special on Apple’s Foxconn factories last night — here’s what you missed.
- Foxconn allegedly hid underage employees for its most recent inspection.
- Someone is paying tribute to Steve Jobs with a special Facebook Timeline.
- Dell blows its earnings. Cost-cutting only works for so long.
- Kim Dotcom was just bailed out of jail.
- This Princeton dropout’s startup got the attention of Evan Williams and John Borthwick.
- Looks like there’s more than meets the eye on the Office Suite for iOS story.
- Here’s why there was porn on Best Buy’s in-store TVs.
- Forget about the update to version 2.0 — the PlayBook is still a dud.