Photo: Yodel Anecdotal
Good morning? Great morning.(Well, except maybe for Scott Thompson, but we’ll get to that.)
- Yahoo shareholder Dan Loeb says Yahoo CEO Scott Thompson lied on his resume.
- First, Yahoo said the whole thing was an “inadvertent mistake,” but no one bought that…
- …So now Yahoo’s board is reviewing the problem.
- Of course, the board only has itself to blame, after hiring Thompson in a very strange way.
- The Facebook IPO roadshow is out!
- Facebook is seeking a valuation between $60 billion and $75 billion, much lower than expected.
- Zuckerberg will sell $1 billion worth of stock in the deal. (Mostly to pay taxes.)
- LinkedIn bought SlideShare for $119 million.
- LinkedIn also delivered a very strong earnings report yesterday.
- Your old Gmail is gone forever, by the way.